* A completed camp application must be submitted with a non-refundable $35 processing fee. An application can be downloaded below.
* Prior to acceptance into the program, each new camper must participate in a screening at our clinic in Columbia. The screening is an informal play date to ensure program compatibility and proper group placement
* As required by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, each camper must complete a Camper Health History. Forms are updated annually and will be posted once available.
* Once an application has been processed and a camp screening has been completed, you will receive an acceptance letter along with an information packet.
* An informative parent meeting will be held prior to the start of camp. Attendance is strongly encouraged.
*We reserve the right to cancel this program at any time. Paid tuition will be refunded.